CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Thursday, September 11, 2008

nothing



it's been a week since my last post, and nothing has been going on. seriously. nothing. i eat, sleep, hang with Mia, nap, hang with the hubby, eat, sleep...dude. a lot of nothing is going on because i'm still EXHAUSTED! making a baby and placenta must be some pretty tough work. if you're ever wondering what i'm up to, a pretty accurate guess would be...you guessed it....nothing. and if you want to know what my husband is up to, well it's EVERYTHING. he works all day, then comes home and usually whips up something for dinner, cleans up and bathes Mia and gets her all ready for bed. all i have to do is eat and read her a story. he says there's a lot going on in my body and for me to lay on the sofa and nap or relax or read...i'm thankful for my loving husband, because of him, i can do nothing and not feel too guilty about it.

5 comments:

Sara Ballard said...

woohoo! HERE'S to nothing!! Sounds fabulous, do a little nothing for me while you're at it, ok? :)

Christina said...

"making a baby and placenta must be some pretty tough work."

I'm nominating that as the understatement of the year! I'm glad Daryl is there for you, he sounds like one heck of a man!

Andrea said...

I puffy heart Daryl.

jw said...

SOOO glad you're able to kick back and grow a baby.

Anonymous said...

that's sweet of your hubby to be so understanding. the first tri. is so hard.... hang in there mama!