CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Tuesday, April 8, 2008

really?...again?

for the record, PMDD (i have every single symptom!) sucks! Daryl had to come home at lunch to take care of me...he stayed home the whole afternoon, working and caring for Mia while i slept. one of the perks of being preggers....no pmdd! i have to get on the pill or back on celexa...or i'll go mad and take everyone with me. hoping for a better tomorrow, but know it'll pretty much suck till aunt flo makes her appearance. i'm actually looking forward to my period. how fucked up is that!?!?!

4 comments:

Mother of the Freakin' Year said...

Sorry, mama :( Love the picture. Did you know they used to prescibe frequent "sessions" with what was essentially a giant vibrator for depression and "female hysteria" - maybe you should give that a try as well...

iMother2.0 said...

Hmmmm Fabulous idea Mel...brb
;p

Andrea said...

I'm feeling like a dragon woman myself. Have been for the last few days. Mine starts right before AF hits, but I don't suffer from PMDD.

Sending you ((((hugs))))

Andrea, who wants life back again too.

Unknown said...

I wish I had some words of wisdom but Mels advice sounds like a good start! HORMONES SUCK!