CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Sunday, April 13, 2008

i am so not legend


last night, Daryl and i watched I Am Legend. to say the least, it creeped me out. we watched it in the dark, the 'creepy guys' lived in the dark and attacked in the dark. tonight, the dark is not my friend. so, here i sit at 10:30pm in a well lit room wondering how i'm going turn off this light, cross the dark bedroom and get into my safe bed with my strong (sleeping) husband with minimal flashbacks of the creepy guys.

4 comments:

Andrea said...

how funny!

We were JUST talking about spooky movies over our campfire and this one came up as very creepy one.

I'm the type of person that is affected by movies long after they're over. Especially the intense ones.

Stephanie said...

I went to see that in the theater with Michael. I must have said "Can we leave now?" so many times during it. LOL!

iMother2.0 said...

yeah, it really freaked me out! Dark spots in the house are gonna feel creepy to me for a while. I don't know what I was thinking.

Lachelle said...

Hey Tanya, miss you! I know what you mean, when we watched this movie, we were in a dark room and the creepy creatures kept popping out! How sad about the dog, huh?

Take care girl and keep in touch.